Our renowned Georgian Mansion, with restored period features and illustrious heritage and charm, is set in over 121 acres of lawn and woodland, close to the town of Warrenton and only an hour drive to Washington, DC.
The luxury bridal suite and relaxing groom’s lounge make Great Marsh Estate’s Manor House your very own exclusive country house for the day. Each room has been designed with you and your guests’ needs in mind, from the spiraling staircase, twelve foot ceilings, gorgeous mirrors and lighting in the Bridal Suite, and its panoramic views of the courtyard Ceremony Site.
Our Stables reception hall, where your guests will enjoy dinner and dancing, has been a part of the estate since the mid-1800's. The venue has been fully modernized with a spacious covered patio, elegant bistro lighting, and a firepit area for guests to gather. Great Marsh is the perfect setting to celebrate your love with family & friends!
More about us
Great Marsh is a beautiful pastural setting for anyone looking for a country wedding venue.
- Great Marsh Manor 1st floor
- Great Marsh Manor Grooms Lounge
- Great Marsh Manor 2nd floor Bridal Suite
- South Courtyard Ceremony site
- North Courtyard- Cocktail hour option
- The Historic Stable Reception Hall
- Outdoor Patio at Stable- Cocktail hour option
- Optional in-house coordination
- Access to acres of picturesque scenery
- Recommendations for top notch industry pros
- Exclusive in-house catering
Naturally beautiful, sun-soaked, ridiculously romantic with a hint of rustic charm - this stunning DC wedding venue is a total dream from start to finish.