From the moment you arrive along the beautiful tree-lined driveway, you’ll know Great Marsh Estate is the perfect Virginia setting for your wedding day.
Our renowned Georgian Mansion, with restored period features and illustrious heritage and charm, is set in over 121 acres of lawn and woodland, close to the town of Warrenton and only an hour drive to Washington, DC.
The luxury bridal suite and relaxing groom’s lounge make Great Marsh Estate’s Manor House your very own exclusive country house for the day. Each room has been designed with you and your guests’ needs in mind, from the spiraling staircase, twelve foot ceilings, gorgeous mirrors and lighting in the Bridal Suite, and its panoramic views of the courtyard Ceremony Site.
Our Stables reception hall, where your guests will enjoy dinner and reception, provide the joyful backdrop to your celebration. Our Stables has been fully modernized with heat/AC, onsite bathrooms, elegant bistro lighting, and a fun firepit area beyond the covered patio. The perfect setting to celebrate your love with family & friends!
More about us
Great Marsh is a beautiful pastural setting for anyone looking for a country wedding venue.
- Great Marsh Manor 1st floor
- Great Marsh Manor Grooms Lounge
- Great Marsh Manor 2nd floor Bridal Suite
- South Courtyard Ceremony site
- North Courtyard- Cocktail hour option
- The Stable Reception Hall
- Outdoor Patio at Stable- Cocktail hour option
- White chivari ceremony chairs
- Wooden crossback reception chairs
- Banquet & Farmhouse tables for reception
- Parking attendants
Naturally beautiful, sun-soaked, ridiculously romantic with a hint of rustic charm - this stunning Malibu wedding day is a total dream from start to finish.